Knights, Log in and proceed to the' round table!

IF you're NEW, Proceed to Introduction-> and Apply Smile
Knights, Log in and proceed to the' round table!

IF you're NEW, Proceed to Introduction-> and Apply Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Nest presents, the best motherflippin' guild you've ever been in.

HomeKnight's TableGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some of My Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

Some of My Story Empty
PostSubject: Some of My Story   Some of My Story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Continuing from the fact that I just learned Iru also has a long-distance girlfriend! =D

I've had 2 in my lifetime. The first was Chani, the love of my life, and my first everything.

We ended up meeting completely randomly on MelanieRawn.com/bb which is the forum for the author of some of the best fantasy novels that I've ever read. I love you I was there looking for other books that she had written that I might like, and I joined the forum to hear people's opinions on them and talk about them a bit.
Along the way, some of us who became friends on the site began roleplaying as our favorite characters from her book series "The Dragon Prince" and "Dragon Star".
(This was later stopped because DAW books held part of the rights to her characters, and we werent allowed to roleplay them due to copyright law. So stupid.)

I'm an avid roleplayer, and people tell me I could write my own novels if I just sat down and tried hard enough... I guess she thought so too, because this girl started following my posts and ended up having a crush on me. I didnt know that she was following my roleplaying until she messaged me. Soon, after a short period of getting to know each other, we realized we were practically twins, but of separate genders. This started a VERY passionate and crazy-for-one-another relationship.

She lived in the Netherlands, but was from Wales. Also, she lived in China for 9 years between then when she was a young girl, up until she was 14.
So she was fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, Dutch, English, and spoke them all with a British accent... *sighs* It was the sexiest thing ever.
We were together for almost 2 1/2 years, but then she went to college.... and found another guy. So much for me. So she broke up with me back in 2005. She now has a house with this guy, and has been with him ever since. I'm still heartbroken a bit from time to time, but I'll survive. ^^

We went through a lot of things together. I went up there once for 2 1/2 weeks when I was 20/21 and she was 18.
We got pregnant.
We both opted for abortion.... even tho neither of us wanted it. =( We didnt want to give the baby away, and we were too young and poor to keep it.
So at the last second we decided to keep it anyway...
But then she miscarried. So it was some major stuff.... It hurt both of us a lot, so I can kind of see why it was so hard to stay with me. Remembering is very painful.
I'm glad that she has someone that can make her happy where she is, and take care of her. It's all I ever wanted for her.

Now I'm dating my new love, Rachael. =D She's a great girl, and I love her very much. <3 She's from New Orleans, and all this time I've been in Kansas. She's about to graduate from college with her Masters in Epidemiology in the school of Tropical medicine.

We met online on an anime website that supported Chatango of all things. X_X (A common chat medium for anime sites.) She was dating another guy at first, and he was a jerk and broke up with her for another girl. We both had feelings for each other, and after 6 months knew each other up and down, in and out. We talked a lot, and sometimes stayed up all night chatting with one another. We always kept it straightly plutonic...even though we both stated that we wanted more later on. Haha.
So, 2 weeks after this guy dropped her, we were dating. =) It was wonderful after nearly 3 years of being single.

We've been together now for 3 years coming up at the end of this November, and I'm very happy. ^^ I hope to move up there, and at some point, ask her to marry me. =D
We both want to start a family very badly.

Iru your girl is definitely cute! I wish the two of you all the luck in the world!
I know first-hand how hard it is to have a long-distance relationship.... especially when the two of you are half a world apart.
You need lots of patience, lots of trust, and most of all, lots of love. I have no doubt that the two of you have that. ^_^
Congrats. cheers

If you need any advice, or just wanna chat about something, let me know!
That goes for anybody. ^____^

Well there's most of my love life in a nutshell. =)
Holy crap, that was a lot of writing. affraid
Back to top Go down
KnightLeader
SwagKnight
SwagKnight
KnightLeader

Some of My Story Empty
PostSubject: El foot?   Some of My Story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:24 pm

No picture of your foot?
Back to top Go down
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

Some of My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of My Story   Some of My Story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:06 pm

No Knight, no feet. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KnightLeader
SwagKnight
SwagKnight
KnightLeader

Some of My Story Empty
PostSubject: BOOOOOO!!!!   Some of My Story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:53 pm

LAMMMMEEE STORY then...
Back to top Go down
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

Some of My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of My Story   Some of My Story I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Well YOU sir, can suck it. =P
bounce
*DX cross over crotch*
xD
Back to top Go down
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

Some of My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of My Story   Some of My Story I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:49 am

Considering leaving...
No one comes here anymore, much less the actual game.
Only person I ever see on is Calende. =(
Back to top Go down
Softbatch
Knight
Knight
Softbatch

Some of My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of My Story   Some of My Story I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 am

Deedlit wrote:
Considering leaving...
No one comes here anymore, much less the actual game.
Only person I ever see on is Calende. =(

Yea, the few times I came around post-update there wasn't really anyone around, which definitely killed my motivation to play. I'll take this as an opportunity to say thanks for the fun and good luck to all if you keep playing, I doubt I'll be logging into Dragon Nest again any time in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

Some of My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of My Story   Some of My Story I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Softbatch, you and I should find another guild to jump in. ^_^
I know Exantia's guild needs more people. Want me to ask around? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some of My Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of My Story   Some of My Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of My Story
Page 1 of 1